3rd International Conference on Biofilms (Asia-Pacific Biofilms 2021)
May 12-16, 2021
3rd International Conference on Biofilms (Asia-Pacific Biofilms 2021) will be held during May 12-16, 2021 in Guangzhou, China.
Asia-Pacific Biofilms 2021 will cover subjects including characteristics of biofilms, quorum sensing in biofilms, industrially- and clinically- relevant biofilms and emerging technologies on biofilms. In the relevant fields, distinguished scholars are invited to make presentations as the keynote speakers, and young scientists with latest research findings from various disciplines are also invited for oral presentations. This is undoubtedly the best opportunity for participants to present the recent progress and foster new collaboration. Asia-Pacific Biofilms 2021 also builds a bridge between Chinese and international universities or enterprises.
Highlighted topics include:
1. Bioinformatics analysis in biofilms
2. Biofilms development and control
3. Biofilms antimicrobial resistance
4. Communication and signaling factors in biofilms
5. Rapid detection and application to biofilms bacteria
6. Virulence and toxins on clinical biofilms
7. Evolution and stress tolerance in Biofilms
8. Industrial and applied biofilms research
The conference committee will make every effort to present a memorable and valuable biofilm conference and we are sinerely looking for your participation in Guangzhou city on May,2021.